Learning Targets Math of Formulas and Equations
- I can calculate the gram formula mass of a substance.
- I can use the formula mass to convert between moles and grams of a substance.
- I can calculate the percent composition of a substance using Table T.
- I can determine a substances empirical formula by putting it in its simplest form.
- I can determine the molecular formula of a substance using its empirical formula and molecular mass.
- I can use mole ratios as simple proportions in balanced equations to determine an unknown quantity.